Using Multilingual Domain Names | Using Multilingual E-mail Addresses
- After installation, run iClient by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Left-click the iClient icon on the taskbar to select the encoding of choice.
Using Multilingual Domain Names
- Start your Web browser (IE or Netscape)
- Click on the URL bar and type in your multilingual domain name.
- Press 'Enter' key on your keyboard.
- If it is a valid address, you would be able to connect to the site. Happy surfing.
- iClient also supports multilingual URL hyperlinks.
For enquiries on iClient support for multilingual domain names, please contact support@i-DNS.net
Back to top
Using Multilingual E-mail Addresses
- Start your E-mail Application (Eudora, Netscape Messenger, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Foxmail)
- Click on the address field and type in the multilingual e-mail address of the intended recipient.
- Compose and send your e-mail normally.
Example on Foxmail:
Example on Microsoft Outlook Express:
Note that for some e-mail clients, you may observe some additional English characters and numbers appearing in the address body or title bar. For example:
Click here to view Sceen Shot 1
Click here to view Sceen Shot 2
These are a result of the addressing process and can be safely ignored; they will NOT affect the delivery or addressing of your e-mail.
For enquiries on iClient support for multilingual e-mail addresses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top