Configuring DNS - Windows Users
- Call up the Control Panel from the Start button. (Start/Settings/Control Panel)
- Double-click on the Network icon.
- In the Configuration tab, select the correct TCP/IP entry (usually the one associated with Dial-Up Adapter) and click on Properties.
- Then choose the DNS Configuration tab.
- Click on the Enable DNS radio button.
- Enter the name of your computer in the Host field (this can probably be anything you like).
- In the "DNS Server Search Order" field, type 22.214.171.124 and click on the Add button.
- Then type 126.96.36.199 and click Add again.